This would be a list of all the awesome ed books I’ve read and reocmmend.
- In pchem today put the derivation on the board and asked the students to explain it. https://t.co/H2ipX5Y5Ck 1 year ago
- There is nothing like handing back a giant stack of graded work and knowing you don’t have to carry it anymore. https://t.co/AN8C8Xqac3 1 year ago
- Thing I wish I’d learned in school: how to write something that is good enough to distribute to students without fussing over it all day. 1 year ago
- Kepler says that packing up and going to work is a bad idea. https://t.co/WxE5mVI8Jv 1 year ago
- Grading a very difficult midterm while watching Harry Potter 7.2 might not be the best idea. Starting to feel like Voldemort… 1 year ago
Powered by Twitter Tools